Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

One of the few Invicta's that I like and still want. Just not now as the NBZ has me in lock down.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

This is one of those times, that I'm glad that Ipurchased an item. Those scubas are awesome watches! I purchased the blue and silvertone dials, last August.

I would like to take advantage of the black, but like most of us...

I'm in the NBZ!

Anyone that is not, it's definately worth the price!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

That is a great deal. I, as many know, am not a quartz fan at all. But this is one of the few that I have that I really like (not to mention it was a gift from a friend) that gets plenty of wrist time. It is such a "substantial" piece in size, weight and quality!
Definitely would recommend to anyone that is on the fence.:b

CJ

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
That is a great deal. I, as many know, am not a quartz fan at all. But this is one of the few that I have that I really like (not to mention it was a gift from a friend) that gets plenty of wrist time. It is such a "substantial" piece in size, weight and quality!
Definitely would recommend to anyone that is on the fence.:b

CJ
shh!! you are gonna force me into buying it lol!! :%:%:%

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I like the idea of the watch...just not the watch itself. I am not into the all SS bracelets. Maybe if it were a two tone...I might have gotten one earlier...but it still doesn't do anything for me even at that price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.