1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

http://www.watchwear.com/tx/T3C051/

TX FLY-BACK CHRONOGRAPH - COMPASS - SECOND TIME ZONE

This range of TX Fly-back Chronograph - Compass - Second Time Zone plays homage to the sophisticated engineering within.

Its crown takes design cues from the automotive industry to perform a wealth of functions, displaying information for precision time measurement on the move.

Indices reminiscent of racing stripes convey a spirit that is fresh yet steeped in purpose. The sculpted dial sets the scene while the hands for time measurement and second time zone deliver more than function and complete the testament to dashboard styling. These models draw on colour to convey the true active spirit TX was designed to compliment.

The electronic compass has declination compensation, and the second time zone adds a further level of purpose to the function-rich dial.

TX Fly-back Chronograph - Compass - Second Time Zone embodies a philosophy where sports styling and function-driven time measurement exist harmoniously. Engineered to move with you…

German quartz movement design

Fly-back Chronograph (1/5 of a second up to 4 hours

Electronic compass with declination compensation

Second Time Zone

Tachymeter scale

Date window

Titaniumcase and bracelet

Proprietary 6 hand movement

4 independent motors, each driving a specific function

Premium sapphire crystal

Sculpted dials and luminous hands

Genuine leather strap

Deployment buckle

Multifunctional retrograde display

Bold dashboard styling

Water resistant to 10ATM

Enameled crown with TX logo

Etched case back

Case Diameter: 47mm Distance between lugs: 11 x 22mm

Battery: Panasonic CR2016 Battery life: 6 years

T3B851: PVD plating 0.3 – 0.5 mic Tic

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I had a TX watch for 1 day. I LOVED the way it looked, but it wore small. It was not this model and it was on a rubber strap. they LOOK incredible. The watch technology is very good. Lots of good stuff in this brand (Timex's high end).

I sold mine overnight because it was a really really cool watch, just not for me.

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . the mysterious TX line of watches. I kept mine only briefly as well, just something not there with it. Strap was sub-par, but that's not a deal killer, we can swap straps at will. The watch with no voice . . . . just didn't beckon . . .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.