Watch Freeks

Watch Freeks (https://www.watchfreeks.com/index.php)
-   Travel (https://www.watchfreeks.com/92-travel/)
-   -   Miami bound..... (https://www.watchfreeks.com/92-travel/94209-miami-bound.html)

Fmnunes2803 02-27-2014 07:54 PM

Miami bound.....
 
Headed to Miami for 5 days w/ the whole family. We've decide to drive 15hrs (yeah crazy I know)....I'll update the pictures as the trip progresses.....

First Stop Rockmount-NC for a quick snack at chicken fillet.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/8unagura.jpg

rammerjammer 02-27-2014 07:59 PM

Going Griswold, eh? Good luck and watch out for the Indians... er, Native Americans.

Fmnunes2803 02-27-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rammerjammer (Post 947657)
Going Griswold, eh? Good luck and watch out for the Indians... er, Native Americans.


Ahah, yeah u can say that...

rammerjammer 02-27-2014 08:41 PM

Behold the Wagon Queen Family Truckster:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/4u8y8e8u.jpg
You didn't order Metallic Pea?
No, Antarctic Blue! This isn't even the right model.
I know what must have happened. It didn't come in... I owe it to myself to tell you that for taking the whole tribe across country, this is your automobile. You think you hate it now, wait until you drive it.

rammerjammer 02-27-2014 08:47 PM

Weather looks nice in Miami for you guys! Rainy tomorrow but sunny and low 80s for the next 4-5 days.
Be safe and have a blast!

iLiveWithWatches 02-27-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rammerjammer (Post 947777)
Behold the Wagon Queen Family Truckster:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/4u8y8e8u.jpg
You didn't order Metallic Pea?
No, Antarctic Blue! This isn't even the right model.
I know what must have happened. It didn't come in... I owe it to myself to tell you that for taking the whole tribe across country, this is your automobile. You think you hate it now, wait until you drive it.

I think you're all f***** in the head. We're ten hours from the f****** fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much f****** fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your assholes! I must be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy S***!

rammerjammer 02-27-2014 08:55 PM

That's not a real gun is Clark?
What are you kidding me? It's a Magnum PI!
-
Rusty, may I call you Rusty?
Sure.
Has your father ever killed anybody?
Just a dog... And my Aunt Edna.
Hey, you can't prove that Rusty!

rammerjammer 02-27-2014 09:00 PM

"We're all gonna have so much f-ing fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our g-damn smiles!" -Classic line! Use this one anytime I get a chance.
Another favorite from Chevy:
"Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo." -Patiently waiting for my chance to use this line.

rammerjammer 02-27-2014 09:10 PM

Last one:
Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to get back on the expressway?
Man, f*** yo mama!
Thank you very much.
Listen... I was wondering if you could you give directions back to the expressway?
No shit? For free? Twenty dollars.
I'm not going to pay you 20 dollars for directions.
Clark... that sounds like a reasonable price.
OK... here's a fifty... keep the change.
OK, you see which way you pointin'? You see that place... you see that sign that say "Rib Tip?" Nah, f*** dat, you don't wanna go that way... up the street a couple of blocks is a Torino with no wheels on it...
I wonder if these guys know the Commodores?
...Inside that Torino is my cousin Jackie. Tell Jackie you my boy, and you lost. I ain't even from this neighborhood... I'm from the South Side of Chicago here on vacation.

Fmnunes2803 02-27-2014 09:53 PM

Not quite the griswold's ride but close.....ahahaha ....pit stop for gas somewhere in NC.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/4avu3y5a.jpg

mika9090 02-28-2014 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rammerjammer (Post 947881)
Last one:
Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to get back on the expressway?
Man, f*** yo mama!
Thank you very much.
Listen... I was wondering if you could you give directions back to the expressway?
No shit? For free? Twenty dollars.
I'm not going to pay you 20 dollars for directions.
Clark... that sounds like a reasonable price.
OK... here's a fifty... keep the change.
OK, you see which way you pointin'? You see that place... you see that sign that say "Rib Tip?" Nah, f*** dat, you don't wanna go that way... up the street a couple of blocks is a Torino with no wheels on it...
I wonder if these guys know the Commodores?
...Inside that Torino is my cousin Jackie. Tell Jackie you my boy, and you lost. I ain't even from this neighborhood... I'm from the South Side of Chicago here on vacation.


Bro I have deep suspicions you've seen this movie too many times LOL Too funny and a great movie. And
BTW Christy looked amazing in this one.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/u5ybadu4.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/asutumeg.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatmangc 02-28-2014 07:51 AM

I'm heading to. Miami tonight.
Meeting some friends at the tower Shops car show in Dania.

andrema 02-28-2014 10:31 AM

Go to YUCA on Lincoln Road to eat...

kwokleu1952 02-28-2014 11:02 AM

Well,,,,,,Dear Brothers.
I am shameful to tell you guy.
I am locally 30 years in Miami.
But you guy know more things in Miami than me.
Hum,,,,,,, that's what I always say,,,,,,,,No body know everything.
Hahahaaaaaaa. LOL.
Cheers,,,,,everyone.
Kwok. Miami. Fl.

Fmnunes2803 02-28-2014 11:27 AM

Took some pics in Fort Lauderdale...

Rolex Store...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/ru6ypudy.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/zugaruge.jpg

Sunrise Blvd...
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/eramatyt.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/2esyja3u.jpg

And the beach....
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/aqa5u3as.jpg

Fmnunes2803 02-28-2014 11:47 AM

1045 time for breakfast....

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/upusazy2.jpg

Fmnunes2803 03-01-2014 12:26 PM

Gotta love Florida....

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/02/e8ase3a6.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/02/ajahepaz.jpg

rammerjammer 03-02-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fmnunes2803 (Post 949177)

Hmm... Coors Light and Bud Light? Think a beer intervention may be in order.
Ted, can we let this slide or do we take immediate action?
-
Glad you guys are having fun in Miami!

rammerjammer 03-02-2014 08:33 PM

Recommend this one highly:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/03/esejygu4.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.