Watch Freeks - View Single Post - Ordered another watch
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 10:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
WatchMedic

My Photos: View

I had been considered returning the hamilton since it didnt come with full links and the ebay description mentioned nothing about it except that it came with the original bacelet, but the wife seems to really like it so....guess it stays. 40mm is usually too large for her but the lugs are curved enough to make the lug to lug just within wearable range.

the 2836-2 seems to be running well. popped it on the timegrapher to see how it was doing after a day of the wife wearing it.

amplitude seemed a tad low at the high 250's and beat error of 0.4, but im not sure i have the lift angle correct at 52. i got varrying reports when i tried to look it up online. some said 50, some said 52.

anyway, the lift angle setting doesnt affect the timing and i was getting a consistant zero to -2 seconds a day so im not planning on taking it to my watchmaker just yet.

I have a vintage Titoni coming in today and my re-sent zelos should be here today as well. plus, the nezumi was shipped and should be here friday (hopefully)
going to be an interesting watch week for me.
WatchMedic is offline   Reply With Quote