Watch Freeks - View Single Post - What a week
Thread: What a week
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 10:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
WatchMedic

My Photos: View

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmScott View Post
Ouch!
Sorry to hear that. Ebay needs to get their act together and find a way to go after these scumbags. I had sold a piece....or so I thought, ...then guy disappeared..no payment . Help from fleabay ? Nope, nada..zilch. There was a time when they would hold folks accountable..now it's tap dancing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
EBay SAYS there is "seller protection", but in reality unless you have overwhelming evidence in your favor, they almost always side with the buyer. And as i learned before, even if eBay sides with you, PayPal can still side with the fraudulent buyer and they don't seem to give two shits what sort of evidence you have....they sure didn't in my case.

During my 2 hours on the phone with eBay last night i kept asking what they were going to do about this obvious scammer. The evidence was clear, yet it seems like because he has good buyer feedback they are just going to let it slide. I have no doubt the scammer will try again with other people. Hes on my block list now anyway, but I pulled the few items I had for sale off eBay and i don't plan on relisting them.

All those fees ebay and PayPal take and they do nothing to help weed out the scammers or punish the ones that get caught.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
WatchMedic is offline   Reply With Quote