Watch Freeks - View Single Post - Boo :) I finally got my new Tsao
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shakermt

My Photos: View
Default Boo :) I finally got my new Tsao

So after a long wait and some delays, I finally got my new Tsao Diver. First, let me say that I am loving this watch. It has a nice solid feel and a little bit of heft. The brass has a nice hue and I am looking forward to how it patinas.
The hands are easy to read being a white lume filled brass. The indices are all brass with a good solid white lume filling. The hands are just about the perfect length. The hour hand ends just about 1mm from the hour markers. The minute handis perfect in length as it ends at the minute track markers. The lume is very bright and last for quite a while even with just a short charge. Every version of the watch is limited to 423 pieces of each color combo. Mine is number 186/423.

Armourlite AL803, Traser Essential P59, Reactor Warp 41009, Glycine Airman "Noon", Fortis Fliegler GMT 596.10.148.1, Casio Pro Trek PRW-3100Y, Tockr Air Defender, Mercer Durham Cocoa, Seiko Pilot's Flight Alarm Chronograph, Dryden Chrono Driver Series 1, Bulova Moon Watch Tsao Torsk Diver
Shakermt is offline   Reply With Quote