Watch Freeks - View Single Post - What's up with Seiko Monster's?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 08:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
WatchHunter

My Photos: View
Default What's up with Seiko Monster's?

I have been cleaning out my collection of watches, as most of us do after time collecting and have another grail in sight.

This post is more of a "did I miss something here?" I have a couple "safe queen" Monsters and was doing some pricing research in the thought of selling them and noticed prices of what was once an affordable solid dive watch seem to be off the chart for the original SKX781's (Orange Monster), some of the other originals, and the anniversary model.

What am I missing here? Looking for comments and insight.
Rolex SubC, Breitling Professional Chrono, Bell & Ross BR-01-92, Corum Admirals Cup, Omega Planet Ocean, Omega Seamaster (vintage piepan dial), Omega Speedmaster Moon watch, Panerai Luminor 510, Tudor Black Bay, Glycine Blackjack Chrono, Oris small seconds diver, Oris BC4, Doxa sub 750 GMT, Aquadive Bathysphere 100 GMT, Longines Heritage Diver, Raymond Weil, Edox Chronorally Auto, Hamilton Khaki X-Wind chrono, Hamilton Twilight, Accutron Buzz Aldrin, Accutron Spaceview, Seiko Monster(s), Steinhart, Squale, Deep Blue, Movado, Bulova, Mondaine, etc............
WatchHunter is offline   Reply With Quote