Watch Freeks - View Single Post - Glashutte Original's Sixties Fiery Orange models
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 04:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
GoodWatch

My Photos: View

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicTom View Post
As always Frans, you make so much sense sir !

Can you imagine finding one of those Constellations, and adding it
to the collection, and then like you said for less than these above?!
Definitely would be extraordinary, and the smart way to go.

I just saw these recently, and wanted to make sure, and post
them up to be honest. ..Oh, and yes, these dials are really
something that is for sure.

Thanks so much Frans for your thoughts, and for just looking !

I have the (of course First World problem) misfortune of stumbling on watch finds at times the purse is empty Eddy Platt's first Dreadnought? Had to pull out of it at the last moment as the money was needed for important things for my family. The first Speedbird? About the same. A very well preserved 1965 Omega Constellation (Pie Pan in steel, not gold) with box, papers that had become yellow, etc. on the site of the Dutch hobby collector/dealer? I thought 750 EUR was a lot of cash and didn't buy it. Oh boy, what mistakes one can make!
* Benrus MIL-W-46374 re-issue | Borealis Estoril 300 DW | Borealis Sea Storm | Crepas L'océan 1200M | Deep Blue Juggernaut II | G. Gerlach Kosmonauta | G. Gerlach Navigator | G. Gerlach RWD-6 Pilot | H2O Orca Dive | Heimdallr 6105-8110 homage | Heimdallr Sea Shepherd | Heimdallr Sharkey 62MAS | Helberg CH1 | Helberg CH6 | Helberg CH8 | Helson Turtle | HMT Pilot | Marina Militare M-7040 | No-name Seventies LED watch | Seagull 1963 Pilot Chronograph | Seiko 5 7S25A | Straton Spéciale | Vostok Amphibia 1967 Diver *

* Incoming: Dan Henry 1970 W&W | Pancor P03 | * On the radar: Bulova Computron Reissue | JENNY Caribbean 300 | Squale 101 Atmos *

"If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves"

GoodWatch is offline   Reply With Quote