Watch Freeks banner

Alexander James Watch Homage to the Rolex milgauss

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  1stiski 
#1 ·
Finding my heart in love with the Rolex Milgauss, I set out to first to start selling off some of my collection to acquire some liquid funds for purchase , but as I was picking the unlucky candidates, I came to the conclusion that I couldn?t part with them . So the Rolex purchase will just have to wait a few . BUT , in the meantime I came across some pictures of the AJW homage and searched it out more. I liked it and got the purchase button . When it arrived , I was quite happy with the presentation . It has great qualities . The blue face with a very small AJ logo, and automatic spelled out . The lightning seconds hand and 60 min markers . The Green sapphire made for a clean look and grabs light and color from different sources . The offset crown has a small AJ etched (but wish the crown was just a tad bigger). The bracelet is solid and the the closure very well made ( I wished it had a slightly better band with some polish on a few links to bring the high polish case more together ) over all it?s a very nice 39mm cased Watch and looks fantastic .. it will hold me over for a short time .

See less See more
Reactions: arogle1stus
#5 ·
Fast forward to the summer 2019 , my wife got me a beautiful AD Milgauss z-blue .. so beautiful , but the Alexander James still has wrist time .

#9 ·
Nice looking piece. What movement is under the hood on the AJ ? Congrats and enjoy both watches...
I. Believe a Seiko NH36 is the movement . Nothing special but reliable . The date wheel is hidden with this no window face

#7 ·
Had unfortunately missed the original post 1stiski, and boy
oh boy, this is one exceptional watch ! :smileyface_hand_cla Could stare
at just the second hand all day, or the hypnotic blue, along
with the markers. :) Even the case grabs you with it's epic
finish, and sleekness.

Now we hear to have an AD Milgauss too?!! :eek:

That's too good, or two good rather !!

A giant congrats on both fronts !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.