Watch Freeks - View Single Post - Watch Freeks Secret Angel Giveaway #10 - What was the first nice thing you did in 2011?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 04:01 PM   #39 (permalink)
Bob Aboey

My Photos: View
Post imported post

A colleague of mine recently started a very clandestine organization that has given a single mom and her 5 year old daughter, who is a breast cancer survivor, a trip to Walt Disney World, and full use of a home with a staff, off site, plus any and all other expenses. To see how moved the mom was, coupled with how excited the little girl was, was amazing.

The girl is truly extraordinary and, as most young girls, is a lover of the Disney Princesses.

I was very taken by the story and happen to know a woman through my work as a photographer who performs at parties (hired through Disney) as a Princess. I spoke to her, then told the mom of the idea: when she returns from The Magic Castle, we will be giving the girl a package containing all of the Disney Princess dresses, and I'll be producing her very own photo shoot, complete with makeup artists and people making fusses over her... The mom is over the moon, and hasn't told her daughter yet.

I'm hopeful the mom will participate, too. They get back a week from tomorrow.
Bob Aboey is offline   Reply With Quote