Watch Freeks - View Single Post - Watch Freeks Secret Angel Giveaway #10 - What was the first nice thing you did in 2011?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #38 (permalink)
Sasquatch

My Photos: View
Post imported post

About this time last year a very dear friend of our family passed away from ALS. This was the first holiday season her family had to spend without her, so we made them a huge Christmas meal and took over to them. I know that was last year, but bare with me. They were so thankful that it almost brought tears to the eyes of myself and my family. The date that she actually passed away was 1/14, so this passed Saturday my whole family went over to their house and took them out to breakfast and then took them out to run errands, go shopping, whatever they needed to do. My wife, mother and I took the husband and oldest daughter to see a movie that they both really wanted to see. My kids took the younger kids to see a Disney movie.

Just our way of helping through a hard day. Of course, tears were shed by both families, but it seemed to help both sides by having someone there to lean on.

You can have the fastest, cheapest or most reliable. 2 out of 3 is the best you can hope for. Very rarely will you get all 3.

Acoording to the Ancient Tibetan philosophy, "Don\'t start nuthin\', won\'t be nuthin\'"

Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote