Watch Freeks - View Single Post - Watch Freeks Secret Angel Giveaway #10 - What was the first nice thing you did in 2011?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 11:39 PM   #34 (permalink)
warriorrider

My Photos: View
Post imported post

This may not be a big deal to most but I Babysat a fellow Watchfreeks home so he could take his wife & daughter on a well deserved vacation and I took care of his 2 Pitbulls, 2 very large Turtles & a pretty good sized Bearded Dragon Lizard! I was well paid after seeing how happy they all were when they returned after a week at 6 Flags, Universal Studio's! They both work very stressful Jobs & this was their 1st vacation in a couple of years. Heck I even had to be there for a new Strap that was delivered & a Benarus that he had pre-paid several month's ago! I didn't even open either of them which was a real test of friendship & self control on my part! lol I sort of spoiled the dog's because on several occasion's I woke up next to a Pit Bull licking my face because they had decided to sleep in the bed with me but I kept that between us, no harm no foul!! So thats what I did for someone & I'm throwing my hat in the ring for that beatiful timepiece!! Thx. alot
warriorrider is offline   Reply With Quote