Watch Freeks banner

Seamaster 300 parts

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Peixian 
#1 ·
I'm new to this forum and to modding, and I am only writing this after days of scouring the Internet for this information with no success.

I found Yobokies' site and fell in love with his Seamaster 300 tribute dial. I'm dying to build a watch with one, keeping as close to the Seamaster 300 (the new one from Spectre) but I can't seem to find a starting watch that I can also find a bezel and insert for. Yobokies said his dial was a 3:00 crown and that's what I want. The SNZH55 seems to be the perfect case, but I can't find a replacement bezel or insert that fits that model. I don't even know if Yobokies dial will fit it. I've asked him a ton of questions over the past few days and hate to keep bothering him. Can anyone point me to a post that answers these questions, or give me some information to help me along? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
Greetings Toggle24, Welcome to WatchFreeks!!

This is an interesting first post, lots to think about for sure. The one suggestion I can offer is that IF you do use a Seiko case as a basis for your build, You NEED to visit: http://www.dagazwatch.com/. Check out the *web store* area for lots of bezel & hands sets. Some are pretty damn close to being Seamaster type.

Good luck on your quest! ;)

#4 ·
Greetings Toggle24, Welcome to WatchFreeks!!

This is an interesting first post, lots to think about for sure. The one suggestion I can offer is that IF you do use a Seiko case as a basis for your build, You NEED to visit: http://www.dagazwatch.com/. Check out the *web store* area for lots of bezel & hands sets. Some are pretty damn close to being Seamaster type.

Good luck on your quest! ;)
^^^
What he said :)

#3 ·
Welcome.

The yobokies 3 o'clock dial will fit that model SNZH and its movement.
For bezel inserts, you have to find ones that are made specifically for the SNZH series. Yobokies has a few, but last time I looked they weren't the style you are going for. Jake at Dagaz watches has some bezel inserts for that model that might be more of what you are looking for.

Also, be careful when removing the original SNZH bezel insert, they have a habit of breaking/cracking if you apply too much pressure.

Have fun, and post pics when you get started!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.