Watch Freeks banner

Let's see those G-SHOCK'S!!!!

39K views 91 replies 59 participants last post by  enricosonic 
#1 ·
imported post

I'll start it off with the only one I own. My mudman. I love this watch. It is my grab and go activities watch. It goes bike riding, boating, building stuff, anything I might be doing that I'll mess up a watch basically lol. I even wear it out sometimes :b

See less See more
#56 ·
I wish I still had some of my oldie but goodies!! I always loved Casio and their G-Shocks way more than the competition (Timex Triathalon, etc) way back when (late 80's / early 90's).

This is a pic of my current G-Shock - GW-4000. I see that it's come down quite a bit since I bought it about 6 months back (paid around $300+tax and now it's selling for just over $210 online):

#58 ·
Bitten by the G Shock bug....I'm ruined!

Ok so I've been missing from the forums for a little while due to changes at work. I started with one G Shock a few years ago just as a "work watch" because that's all I thought of G Shock watches. I was 14 yrs old when they hit the market and had absolutely no intrest in watches at all.

Well....I'm back with the mind to start a G Shock box/collection....hahaha!

I started with the G-9000MX-8. Then I got the GW500A-1V (my first Tough Solar, Atomic). Then added the GW9000A. Within the last week, while snowed in here in Eastern NC, I have added four (4) new G Shocks. As listed:

GW5600J-1
G5600B-1DR
GW6900-1
GW-M5610

And...I still have more models in sight. I'm loving it! Just a few photos. :smile:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.