Watch Freeks banner

Preview: 2013 M Cobalt series!

5K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  FortisMan 
#1 ·
imported post

All 4 models will be available in 40mm and 44mm (XL) sizes. All new luminous technology on these! The dials are 3D. I am working on a drawing to demonstrate the technology but rest assured, its amazing! The cases are solid Cobalt Chromium material. The actual scratch resistance is similar to tungsten carbide but the strength of the material is much greater. Weight is slightly heavier than stainless steel and it has the appearance of platinum. Its a very bright metal. All will be 9015 automatic powered. All will have standard sapphire casebacks and will include a high quality leather and rubber strap. Pre-order will open for all new models later this month.

Enjoy!

See less See more
#9 ·
imported post

I must say that this one has caught my eye. I'm interested in how the Cobalt Chromium will perform on the wrist!

#13 ·
imported post

Very interesting.....40mm.....great size!

Question though.....what is a 3D dial?

#15 ·
imported post

jade4x4 wrote:

Iobviouslydon'tknow for sure, but I am guessing instead of being just a straight sandwich dial, that the numbers and the markers areactuallyraised, or jumping off the dial if you will.If that makes any sense, which Idon'tthink it does. LOL

#17 ·
imported post

Tattoo Chef wrote:
jade4x4 wrote:

I obviously don't know for sure, but I am guessing instead of being just a straight sandwich dial, that the numbers and the markers are actually raised, or jumping off the dial if you will. If that makes any sense, which I don't think it does. LOL

#18 ·
imported post

Ray Knight wrote:
Tattoo Chef wrote:
jade4x4 wrote:

Iobviouslydon'tknow for sure, but I am guessing instead of being just a straight sandwich dial, that the numbers and the markers areactuallyraised, or jumping off the dial if you will.If that makes any sense, which Idon'tthink it does. LOL

Ok...that's even cooler than I thought it was. SAWEEEEEEEEET :c

The lume on that thing has got to be "burn your eyes out" bright. I can't wait to see some real world lume shots of the prototypes.

#21 ·
imported post

I have a hard time pulling the trigger on one of your watches because I'm afraid as soon as I do you will put out something I like even more than your current models. These are gorgeous! Any chance that the silver dial model will have an all blue luminous option?

Thanks - love all your watches!

#23 ·
imported post

I really like #3 will put a deposit tomorrow.

Did it ordered the large orange Cobalt. Well I put a deposit on it.:c

Now its just hurry up and wait. But as they say good things come to those that wait. After looking at the models I was just blown away with the technology in them. I probably would have preferred an ETA movement, but looking forward to trying out the Myota movement from Japan.

Jason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.