Watch Freeks - View Single Post - Are grey market purchases that bad
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 04:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Spaceview
Administrator

My Photos: View

Was the auction price $650 or was that the buy now price? Prices in-store are often higher as you are now paying for the overhead for the brick and mortar store front. You are lso taking less risk buying in-person as opposed to on-line, sight unseen. Is it fair, that is up to you. People buy watches in many different ways. As lone as you are comfortable and the outcome is favorable then I guess it is fair. The internet is full of stories of good deals and deals gone bad. Good luck. I hope you get the watch you wnat at the price you are happy with.
In Rotation: Accutron Spaceview T Case (1970), Tudor Pelagos 25500TN, Glycine Airman 17 Ref:3917.2, Glycine Airman 08 Chrono 7754, Omega Planet Ocean XL, Raymond Weil Nabucco GMT, Citizen Skyhawk JY0000-53E, Breitling Super Avenger A13370, Boschett Cave Dweller WF LE, Lum-Tec M53 Bronze, UNIQ P-47 Thunderbolt, Uniq GAF44, Maranez Bangla Ti Cali Dial, Bathy's 100 Fathom, Maranez Bangla Ti LE, Ball Engineer Master II Aviator NM1080C-L3-BK, Orient Pro Saturation Diver EL02003W, REC M5 Mark I, Casio Tough Solar, SWAE Veteran, Panzera BREUER B44-01D (Celtic), Hamilton Sunset H62555153, Prometheus Poseidon, Luxmento Naylamp 300m Automatic Blue, Seiko Recraft, Vostok Europe Ekranoplan, Marina Militare, Hamilton Pan Europ Chrono

Smartwatches: Samsung Gear 2, Ticwatch 2
Spaceview is offline   Reply With Quote